Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Probabilities

Everyone knows that the chance of rain dramatically increases when you wash your car. Clean car = thunderstorm. It's a law. What only a mother knows is that the chance of your child throwing up increases exponentially when you a) have your carpets cleaned (which I did on Thursday) or b) feed them red jello (which, thankfully, I didn't do today. If you get my drift.) If you're not a mom, you're just going to have to trust me on this. Oh, and when I don't post anything crafty or any fun giveaways for a few more days, and you're wondering why, come back and read this post. And know that I'm thanking my lucky stars I have one of these. I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

bristowmom said...

Do you watch Glenn Beck? "I'm just sayin." I love it! Bummer about the carpets...

Sikantis said...

You are so right! Wow, this happens to everybody, I think.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!