Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen!

If you haven't been around here much, you may not know how much I love Beth Moore. Not only is she a firecracker but, more importantly, she makes me want to know God more. The Easter post on her blog yesterday was so profound. What a blessing to know that God knows how scary it is to be us. How humbling to know he took on human flesh and then gave it up for me. Here's a link to her post. Please check it out. It says so much more than I ever could. I wish you all a happy and blessed Easter and I pray that you will all know the saving grace of a God who adores you so much He died so He could spend eternity with you. God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished Beth Moore's Esther bible study at church - she IS a firecracker - and I LOVE her! I was ready to jump right into another of her studies - but they're breaking for summer, so aren't sure what they'll do next! Guess I'll have to forge ahead on my own!

P.S.: Awesome blog and projects!

Sharon Roeder
St. Peters, MO

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!