Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Say, "Cheese!"

I got a triple-dog-dare from Chad on his blog this morning.

The rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
2. Load it onto your blog.
3. Tag three people to play. Remember, if you're tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.

Here's my picture.


As luck would have it, I got a sassy new haircut today! The fact that I had an appointment for a haircut was purely coincidental. And a little lucky.

BTW, Chad. Wasn't ash Wednesday like a month ago? Wash that stuff off already! Blech!

I'm tagging:

7 comments:

bristowmom said...

That is an awesome picture Britiney! The haircut looks fabulous.

denise:) said...

Great hair!! Great pic!!

gina marie said...

Okay, you look totally darling, perky and fresh! Luck? Really? Just kidding...you always look this way...totally cute! Okay, I'm in but I will warn you...didn't sleep well last night and therefore, not darling, perky and fresh...haggard.

Chad Estes said...

Sweet and Sassy. Thanks for playing!

gina marie said...

Okay, done. Your gift to me better be a good one;-)

Jacki said...

Great picture! I like your new 'do'. You should consider making it your blog profile photo.
:-)

Lisa H. said...

you look fabulous! how fun,and yes-lucky for you!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!