Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Fun - a gift for you!

I saw this idea over on Jen's blog and thought I'd play along.  Here's how it goes . . . The first five people to respond to this post with a comment will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer has some restrictions and limitations:

  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
  2. What I create will be just for you.
  3. It'll be done this year. 
  4. You have not clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your toilet or laundry or (fill in the blank). I may draw or craft something. I may bake you something. Who knows? Not you. That's for sure!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog (or facebook/myspace page) and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. 

The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift made by me! Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! 

Good Luck!!


6 comments:

gina marie said...

I'm in!!! You should see the smile on my face!!! I hope I am one of the first five. Okay, check out my blog. I am doing it too!!!!

{stampininthesun} said...

Hey there! I'll play along!

Your work is beautiful so I know I'll love whatever you send!

(I'll update my blog tomorrow!)

gina marie said...

Seriously? I am the ONLY one who has replied? This is BRITINEY we're talking about peeps!!! Talented Britiney...any gift from her will be a good one!!!!

(Since I replied twice, does this mean I get two?)

Chad Estes said...

Okay. I'm not creative or in to stamping and foo foo decorating so I have no idea what I'll create for someone else... but I'm game! Count me in. I'll post this on my blog later this week.

carrie rhoades said...

Oh, mercy, I can not believe my comment did not post yesterday and that I am #5! Yeah. I would totally do a happy dance if I got something made by YOU! How fun!

Char in So Cal said...

Would I be counted as #5 if Gina Marie's 2 posts get counted as one????

One can only hope!! Thanks for the op to win something handmade from someone soooooo talented!!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at}{cox} {dot} {net}

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!