Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I got my craft lab all spiffed up last weekend and was thinking I hadn't shown you a picture of my awesome new desk! Maybe I mentioned it before, but we got it on clearance at JCPenny online with free shipping! 
    
I was having a terrible time finding white file cabinets, so these were perfect.  I moved all of my paper scraps into the two bottom drawers. The top file drawer on the left contains all of the neutral papers, so they're right at my fingertips. The two small drawers on the right have adhesives, hand held punches, pens, and other small stuff. That allowed me to get rid of a couple of drawer units and freed up some space. 

I also finally hung up this poster I got at convention last summer. It's Stampin' Up!'s statement of the heart and it matches the walls in my craft lab exactly! YAY! I had been looking haphazardly for a frame and found this one on sale at Michaels today for $9. What a bargain!


I've been stalking all of the new catalog chatter on the web today and cannot WAIT to see my new copy! Oh, and did 'ya see I ran again today??!! Yes I did! Nearly died, but did it. And I also decided to go ahead and weigh in at WW this morning. I was SO glad I did when I was ONLY UP .8lbs!!  Wahoo! I was beside myself I was so thrilled! I rewarded myself with a Grande Coffee Frapuccino Light (only 2 ww pts.) It's after 11 p.m. now and I'm STARVING, so that's always good for the scale in the a.m. I'm REALLY hoping I can hit a 20 lb. loss before my birthday, which is sneaking right up in the next few weeks. More on that later! 


Okay, off to bed. Thanks for checking in!



3 comments:

Carrie said...

NICE! And who did you forget to call when you found an awesome deal on a frame?!

gina marie said...

Your office looks wonderful. Congrats on running. I ran too and although it was ugly it was good to get back out there and not pass out. I think being up only 8 pounds is awesome...especially after scrolling down and reviewing all those scrumptious goodies you baked last month!

Amber said...

Britiney - what a gorgeous blog!!!

Thanks for visiting over at my place. Warm turkey does sound so much better.

Seriously. You make domestic look beautiful.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!