Monday, November 24, 2008

Super Secret Stamping Sale!!!

 
 Britiney Slaughter
www.britineyj.stampinup.net

It's so secret that I don't even know the details!  What I do know is that it's going to be BIG!  BIG I Say!!  

Here's what I do know:
  • The sale is for a limited time - November 26th through December 1st.  
  • Select product bundles will be offered at 20%-50% OFF!!
  • Quantities are LIMITED - so order EARLY!!
  • You can call or email me with your orders, but the best way to place them will be through my Demonstrator Business Web Site at www.britineyj.stampinup.net.  You can simply click the Shop Now button in the top right corner of the home page.
  • You're definitely going to want to make sure Santa knows about this sale!! Even he can shop online through my Demonstrator Business Website!  Lucky him!
I'll send out information as soon as it's available, but you can check my Demonstrator Business Web Site for the latest up-to-date information and to access more information about this AMAZING sale!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!