Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza is HERE!!!

I'll post more info tomorrow, but wanted you to have the link to the latest sale info.  You can click


to see the flier with all of the details.  LOTS of great stuff at 20%-50% off!  You can order HERE by clicking on the "Shop Now" button in the top right corner.  I may add some specials of my own, so be sure to check back tomorrow!!  You can start ordering at midnight tonight through my online store.  Remember, quantities are limited.  Now you have a little something EXTRA to be Thankful for this week!!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!