Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Pictures

My dear friend, Gina, is an amazing photographer.  I was thrilled when I was finally able to find some time for her to come and get some pictures of the boys.  The boys were such squirrels while Gina was photographing them that I was fully prepared for her to call and say there were no good pictures.  Well, the pictures turned out so amazing and when I picked them up today, Gina was sweet enough to even give me a disc with the pictures so I could share some of them with you! Here are just a few of my many, many favorites!!
  
You can see more of Gina's amazing work on her blogs - Quella Persona, and Gina Marie 365, and you can find out how to schedule your own appointment on her website here.  If you're in Boise and are in the market for portraits of any kind, be sure to give Gina a call.  She really does amazing work and her prices are super reasonable.  Oh, and Gina's an amazing person too. Thanks so much, Gina!  Your amazing portraits are a precious gift.  

5 comments:

denise:) said...

wow- beautiful pics!! what a treasure!!

Tegan said...

oh wow. you have such beautiful boys. what amazing photos!!

bristowmom said...

Beautiful kids, Great photos! How great to have a friend who can do that!

gina marie said...

The equation is easy. Beautiful kids + camera = beautiful photographs. You deserve the credit for these photos more than I do...I only provided the camera. Thanks for your kind words.

leslie said...

What handsome boys!!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!