Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A week in my life . . .

I finally stopped putting off the Week In My Life project and took pictures and documented last week.  When I told my oldest son that I was going to take pictures of my life for a week, his response was, "You'd better make sure you take pictures of the laundry and the computer."  I guess in his 8 year old mind that's all I do all day.  Maybe he's more right than I'd like to admit! HA!  Anyway, here's the first installment.  These pictures were taken on Monday, October 20th.
                  
I think my favorite of these pictures is the one of me helping in Dawson's class.  One of the teachers was sick that day and I actually got to help with Chemical Testing.  Dawson took the picture.  Although I help in his class every week, I don't usually get to be so hands-on.  It was a fun day.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great project! You captured the colors of the trees just in time....I noticed yesterday all the leaves have fallen off that group of trees. See you soon,
Patsy

bristowmom said...

Hi Britiney, My favorite is the picture of the trees - BEAUTIFUL color!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!