Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Holiday Mini Swaps

Hey!  How was your weekend?  We're counting down to the end of soccer season and I'm never so glad as when I leave that last game and know I have a bit of a breather until Spring soccer starts.  Everyone keeps asking me if my boys are playing basketball and I have to restrain myself from saying, "Are you nuts!"  Two more weekends and we're home free for a few months.  YAY!  I have a vision of starting my "week in the life" project tomorrow.  Maybe after I finish this post I'll go make some notes so that maybe I can actually get going on it.  Oh, and put my camera next to my bed!  I did want to pop in for a sec. and share a few of the awesome Holiday Mini Catalog swaps I got.  I won't provide a bunch of details, but I did put the names of the creators onto the photos. I made them small so I could fit a bunch without making this post 10 miles long. If you have any questions, shoot me an email or drop me a comment and I'll try to help you out! 

  

Oh, and don't forget about the party over at the Spraground.  Tonight is the start of registration for the Stories In Hand class.  I'd love for you to join me!  

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

love, love all of these. great samples to share with your customers.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!