Friday, October 31, 2008

Lookie!!

I've been super excited about the new Decor Elements line of vinyl wall decorations, but I've been so indecisive in choosing one for my own house.  It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I couldn't commit.  Until today.  I knew when I saw the "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" one that I'd found my match.  Today I finally got it on my wall and I'm THRILLED with how it turned out and couldn't wait to show you all!  
I was nervous about getting them on the wall straight and where I wanted and how they would go on my orange-peel textured walls.  Turns out there was nothing to be worried about!  I followed the directions that came with them and broke out my husband's level, and voila!  

Ok, enough sharing for now, I'm off to visit my boys' school Halloween parties before they're out for early release today.  I have a Christmas Card class on Saturday and I still have my club projects to show you from October, so I'll be back soon.  

1 comment:

gina marie said...

It's beautiful! I want to put something like that on my wall but haven't even looked yet. I love it! I promise not to copy you.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!