Friday, October 31, 2008

A Balmy Halloween

I can't ever remember a Halloween where we had weather like we did today.  When I woke up this morning it was 72 degrees.  It's down to 68 right now (at 7 p.m.) Growing up in S.E. Idaho we were used to trick-or-treating in the snow.  If you couldn't wear your snowsuit under your costume, you found a different costume.  Although the weather in Boise is milder than where I grew up, this year my kids are out trick-or-treating in sweat shirts. Highly unusual.  The average high temperature for Boise on Halloween is 56.  The record low was 13 in 2002.  I think I remember sending my then-two-year-old son out trick-or-treating that year.  Burrrrrrrr.  Anyway, it's a pleasant evening and the kids are out having fun.  I'm at home trying not to eat all of the candy before the neighborhood kids get here.  I hope you had a great day and that the weather is as kind to you this year as it was to us.  
    
  

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!