Thursday, September 11, 2008

I had a dream last night . . .

I had a dream last night that my sister had her baby.  She's due on Wednesday.  So one of the first things I did this morning was call her to tell her about my dream and see how she was doing.  When I finished telling her about my dream she said, "We're at the hospital."  I laughed.  She said, "No, really, we're at the hospital.  My water broke this morning and we're just checking in."  Still, I thought she was kidding.  Apparently she wasn't kidding.  That was at 9:00 this  morning, and now I've been on pins and needles all day worrying about how she's doing.  I tried calling the hospital for an update (yes, I'm a little OCD) and they transferred me to her ROOM!!  The thing I did NOT want to happen.  The nurse said, "They'll call you back" and hung up.  Seriously, I'm about to drive down there and stand outside the room to try to find out how she's doing.  I know they don't want me down there hovering over them, so I'll use the tiny bit of self control I'm clinging to and stay home.  Somehow I thought blogging about it might help.  Not so much.  Although I'm not her mom, I feel like a mother hen.  She's just short of 16 years younger than me and she's always been so dear to my heart.  Say a prayer for her.  She's so beautiful and I'm so proud of her.  Way to go Toots!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!