Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here She Is!

She doesn't have a name yet, but she's only 4 hours old, so we'll cut her a little slack!  Meet my new baby niece!  For those of you who want the details, she weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 in. long and she was born at 3:09 p.m.  Of course I'll be up there to visit her, and my *ROCK STAR* little sister who delivered her totally naturally (a girl after my own heart), first thing in the morning!  You can bet I'll be back with more pictures tomorrow!  

4 comments:

bristowmom said...

Congratulations Aunt Britiney! She looks adorable. And your sister, in her earlier picture, looks beautiful. It is really not fair for someone to be that pretty when they're pregnant!

gina marie said...

Congratulations!!!! What a sweet baby. You are going to be a fabulous Auntie. And how fun to have a girl to spoil:-).

Anonymous said...

What a great story about your dream!! I'd love to know what they name her. It is so much fun to be the aunt.
Patsy

mochamama said...

welcome baby niece, you are a sweet little baby who deserves just the perdect name so you take your time choosing it!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!