Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy . . .


Ok.  Don't fall off your chair.  I know this may be hard for some of you to believe.  It was a little hard for me to believe myself.  I got my first blog award!!  I KNOW! How exciting!  Karen Giron over at The Sweetest Thing nominated me for the Arte y Pico award!  So cool!  The rules for the award are these:
  1. Pick five blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute the the blogging community. 
  2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog so everyone can visit.  Remember to leave the person a comment or email so they know they received the award.
  3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that gave them the award.  
  4. The award winner and the one who gave it to them must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of the award.  
Here are the nominees . . .  
Carrie Rhoades - My BSFF (Best Stampin' Friend Forever) and convention co-hort. Not to mention, an awesome stamper!
Sherri Barron - Oh my WORD! The girl has made some amazing things lately! 
Jenn Diercks - Ditto on the breathtaking creations!
Denise Hinton - The girl cracks me UP! And I love her crafty stuff.
Joan Bardee - Because Dear Paperlicious is my mentor.  Oh, and because she OWNS SCS!!

K-dub posted an awesome color challenge yesterday.  If the stars all align and my husband can hold his own for a few minutes without risking life or limb while on massive doses of pain killers, I hope to play along. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something along those lines.  Until then. . . .  

2 comments:

denise;) said...

Seriously?? For Reals? is this some kinda Candid Camera/Punk'd thing?

I mean, you listed me next to those incredible, famous ladies and i'm a little verklepmt... thank you! thank you!

oh, what on earth am i gonna wear??

gina marie said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope you win. I can say I knew you way back when...

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!