Friday, June 20, 2008

Cute & Quick

One of my dear stamping friends and sisters in Christ is having a half birthday party for her 3 1/2 year old daughter tomorrow.  (Carrie, if you're blog hopping tonight - read no further and come back tomorrow after the party!!) Her little girl and my littlest man have become fast friends, and so she kindly invited Jordan to her party.  He's beside himself with excitement at the fact that HE finally gets to go to a birthday party his big brothers were NOT invited to! He picked out the gift himself and has not quit talking about how much his little friend will like it.  Here's a card I made tonight for the half-birthday girl. She's a little stamper after her mother's own heart, so hopefully she won't be too hard on me!  
I absolutely love this little elephant from the Wild About You set.  I saw a card like this quite a while ago and CASEd it, and I've made several since because I'm always so happy with how cute it turns out.  I also used the retired Dots and Daisies background stamp and colored in the little flowers with my white gel pen.  The little details - bow on her tail, cut out flower with a little bling, popped up ear - are so quick to add, but make the card so much more fun.  

Mason has his last day of Boise State Football Camp tomorrow morning.  He's had a lot of fun.  We spent the evening with some dear friends who just installed a new pool in their back yard.  We got about 2 blocks from their house before Mason said, "Can we come back tomorrow?" Lots of fun was had and the kids were exhausted.  Well, I'm off to bed in hopes I can catch up on a little beauty sleep myself. G'nite. 

1 comment:

Beckie said...

This is so cute!! I love the sweetness of this card!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!