Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthdays and Babies

Hey there!  I was browsing through my blog posts and cleaning things up a bit and I ran across this post that doesn't appear to ever have been posted!  *gasp*  These were some fun cards, so I thought I'd follow through and get them up.  I will continue posting my Holiday Mini Catalog swaps and I do still have my October Club projects to share, so be sure to come back soon!

This one was for a birthday party one of my boys went to.  The little girl's name started with a "K".  
This one was for my friend and downline who had a baby girl in May? June? I can't even remember now, but it was around the first of June.  

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!