Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer Bible Study Anyone?


Beth Moore posted on her blog today and one of the paragraphs began with this sentence, "OK, Girls, so what's the plan for V-I-C-T-O-R-Y this summer?"  She encouraged her blog readers to organize a summer Bible study and she's doing some of the leg work to make it easier.  You can read the details here.  I'm posting this for any of my friends, local or cyber, who might be interested in joining me for this.  The study will be Kelly Minter's No Other Gods and if I know Beth Moore it will be a great one.  I'd love to have some friends to do it with me and keep me accountable.  Like Beth said, "Let's have lots of encouragement without loads of condemnation." If you're in Boise, we can organize a book order.  I'll handle the details, just let me know if you're in.  I'd love to have some friends join me in this!

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I am just finsihing up with my current Bible study book, so I might just have to look into this one. I'd love to keep the momentum going through the summer. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get back to you if it sounds good to me :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in!! This is just what I need for the summer. I will take you up on your offer to order the books. Just let me know the total next time I see you - the 11 th?
Patsy

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!