Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random Ramblings

I got so much stamping done yesterday!!  I can't wait to share all of my fun creations.  Unfortunately, the one thing I didn't get done was K-dub's inspiration challenge.  I just didn't have it in me.  I'll get to the cards in a minute, but first some rambling.  
Here's what I did this morning:
 I borrowed this picture from the Idaho Statesman.
Today was the Race for the Cure in Boise.  I went down and worked at the Komen Merchandise booth with my mom.  We sold so much stuff!!  I got some cute pink workout socks with the Race logo on them.  The race is always so inspiring.  I love being around all of that energy and positive thinking.  I took my camera so I could get a picture of my mom and I together, but we were too busy.  Here's a picture of us from the Survivor Dinner on Wednesday.
 
In related but not as positive news, when I got home, I couldn't find my camera!  ACK!  I called my mom and she went through the 5 million boxes in her car and there was no sign of it.  I went back to where we had been all morning and there was nothing there.  I even attempted to dumpster dive, but the dumpsters were so big that if I got in I couldn't have gotten back out.  I really just think it has to be there somewhere or that if we threw it out, someone found it and will call the Komen office Monday.  I'm holding out hope.  Although I joked in an earlier post about getting a new camera, I really don't want to have to hassle with it right now.  AND I'm completely without one until it either turns up or we buy a new one.  Can you say, "Hello, economic stimulus!"?  

Anyway, the only reason I really even mentioned this here, other than to have some cyber-sympathy, is that I won't be able to take any pictures of my cards until I find my camera or get a new one.  grrrrrrr.  So frustrating.  Now that I think about it, maybe I'll ration out the cards I took pictures of last night so you won't feel neglected.  Ok, I'm going to go now and work on a post with actual creative juices.  Hold tight.  I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!