Friday, May 30, 2008

Brandon Dawson


My brother is one of the coolest people I know.  Seriously.  He's one of my favorite people on this planet.  We're not super close and I hate that.  I love spending time with him and he makes me laugh more than anyone.  I'm talking milk out the nose.  I'm so proud of who he is. Really, he's amazing.  In addition to being the coolest person ever, he's a great musician.  He's long wanted to produce and distribute a CD of his music and it looks like that dream is finally coming true for him.  I couldn't be prouder of him or happier for him and I can't wait to hear the final product.  If you're interested, you can hear a demo from his new album here and some full songs here.  And if you're into his music or even just into supporting starving artist types, you can purchase an advance copy of his new CD here, which helps him with production costs. Thanks for letting me gush a little about my lil' bro.  Love you, man.  

4 comments:

gina marie said...

He's good!!!

Heather said...

Hi there, I found your website through Jessica Sprague's blog - I am also trying to get CKU to come to Boise! I live in the Treasure Valley too.

I enjoyed listening to your brother's work - much success to him.

Nice to "meet" you!

Nise' said...

Hi Britiney Jean, saw your question on The LPM Blog and if you follow this link and scroll down the page you will find "Here are the answers to the viewing guide":

http://www.lifeway.com/e2/shop/?R=779738

Hope that help!

Tonya said...

that is so cool! Good for him and such a sweet post about him.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!