Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Anniversary Card

  
For our anniversary I gave my sweetie this little book.  I actually made the book for Valentine's day and then I procrastinated and didn't get the inside written, so I pulled it back out just in time for our anniversary.  I was actually glad to have it mostly done.  It was special and I think he really liked it.  (He said he did!)  I used the book covers from the Pockets & Pieces on page 192 of the Spring-Summer Collection.  I love how they created these pieces close to cocoa on the kraft pages.  So fun.  It adds a nice touch.  These little covers made it so easy to put together a fun little book.  I used vanilla cardstock for the pages and then I covered chipboard letters and numbers with red craft ink and I used the chunky glitter on the heart. I loved how it turned out.  
  
On the inside I used various wheels, alphabets, ribbons, chipboard, patterned paper and other stamps to number the pages.  Then I drew lines on the pages with a ruler (lightly with a pencil and then erased them after I was done) so I could get my "journaling" straight and I wrote a paragraph on each page about why I love my hubby so much.  I blurred it out on these pictures so that it would be special, just for him.  If he wants to share it, he can start his own blog! Or maybe I'll let him be a guest blogger here!  Wouldn't that be fun.  Anyway, just thought I'd share this fun little project with you.  Now I'm off to bed.  G-nite. 

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!