Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is it. I promise.

Ok, SCS seems to be having some . . .  ahem . . . issues, so I can't include all of the links to this, but I promise to edit it later to do so.  This is another card for the Featured Stamper challenge from Sunday.  I'll link to Michelle's card when I can get back into the SCS galleries.  For now, here's my card.
  
This was one of those cards that looked completely different in my mind, before I made it.  Hey!  No commenting on that.  I know enough about how scary the inside of my mind is without constant reminders from the peanut gallery.  Yes.  That's you.  

I had intended to stamp the dotted background over some patterned paper to try to mimic what Michelle did with her highly coveted Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Yes.  I highly covet it.  But when I pulled out this paper, in an attempt to make a small, yes, insignificant, dent in my ridiculously large supply of retired patterned paper, the pattern was just too busy for that, so I skipped it.  How's that for a long and confusing sentence?  Anyway, it's nearly midnight now and I have a long day as a classroom volunteer tomorrow, so, tah for now. 

The Deets:  Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Small Sayings; Paper: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Rebecca? DSP, Whisper White, Watercolor; Ink: Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Jet Black Stazon; Accessories:  Apricot Grosgrain, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads.

ETA:  Here's Michelle's Card I CASED.

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

OMG, you sound just like me! I may have to CASE your CASE and use some of my own ridiculous hoard of retired papers. ;-)

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!