Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Soccer Thanks

 
Here are the cards I promised earlier.  I made one for each of my soccer-playing boys.  Mason's team has red jerseys and Dawson's has blue or white, so I made each card to coordinate, of course!  I think they turned out so cute!  I made the blue one first and after I wrote on it, I wasn't happy with it, so I covered up the word "coach" with the black ribbon.  I think I liked it better without the ribbon, but not enough to do it all over!  I also didn't think about making them *wave* until the second card.  I think it's cute.  Doesn't the second always come out cuter?  The soccer balls are all cut out and popped up on Dimensionals.  Oh, and I made my own grass stamp from some rubber scraps.  My hubby was kind enough to cut me a scrap of wood to mount it to.  The blades of grass were a little big for the size of the little boys, but I still think it turned out cute.  Well, I've gotta run and head out to get everyone to the boys' AWANA awards BBQ tonight.  Oh, and soccer practice before!  Things are never boring around here!  I fully intend to get more stamping done tonight.  K-dub's color challenge is at the top of my list!  Tah~


The Deets:  Stamps:  All In The Family, Family Accessories; Paper: Whisper White, Glorious Green (blue card), Real Red, Basic Black (red card); Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Glorious Green (blue card), Garden Green (red card); Accesories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Black grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

How many hours did it take you to line up all those heads and bodies? It's a beautiful job!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!