Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Blog World

Well, I've done it.  In a total of three (yes, 3) steps, I've created a blog.  Not sure what comes next, but I hope you'll join me as I find out.  This blog will be about me, my family, my faith, and my obsession with anything crafty.  I'm a stay at home mom with three beautiful and rambunctious boys.  My sweetie and I have been married 11 years next week.  I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I hope to share some fun creations here as often as I can.  So, thanks for coming along for the ride.  Be sure to leave a comment if you've found me.  I'd love to know you stopped by!

1 comment:

Chad (Captain) Estes said...

Nice to see you blogging. I'll subscribe cause of the faith and family parts. I'll hold on the foo-foo. :-p

Thanks for linking to my blog.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!